Cookies are simple text files that store certain information about your visit in order to facilitate your browsing experience. These files, which are intended for use by BessaHotel, can record data relevant to your experience such as your login information and the record of the pages that interest you most. They can also be used to offer you personalised content later, by e-mail for example.
Types of cookies
- Basic operation: These cookies are necessary to enable you to use the services of BessaHotel as you wish.
- Audience measurement: This allows tracking of audience analysis data and the collection of anonymous statistical data to further improve our services and to measure the interest in our editorial content.
- Social networks: These cookies are generated by the “share” buttons of social networks. So they are used and managed by third parties.
Manage your cookies
- Most web browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox e Safari) allow you to manage your cookies. So you can certainly consider deleting cookies in order to have more control over what you are shown.
- Browsers also allow so-called private browsing. Using this mode, cookies will be temporarily stored and deleted once the window is closed.
General Information about Privacy and Purpose of Storage
We collect data so that we can continually improve the services that we offer you.
What data is collected?
- Contact: You can send us general inquiries on the page “Contacts”. To process this data, we collect your contact details (name and email address). This data, as well as any correspondence that is exchanged, will be saved and used by us to improve the services BessaHotel offers you.
- Internet Connection Information: When you visit a page from BessaHotel, we may collect your IP address, the date and time of your visit, the retrieved data and the version of your browser, as well as any information that is submitted by default. Identifying a single person using the collected data is not possible. We use this data to prevent errors as well as to improve our services.
- Email Advertisements: If you have agreed to receive our newsletter, your email address will be saved and used for personal email advertisements until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
In the following cases, your data may be passed on to the relevant authorities/courts:
- In some cases, disclosure to national and international authorities and/or courts due to prior administrative or judicial order is required by law. In these cases, the transfer is made in compliance with the legal requirements and only if the disclosure is necessary.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as the sale of a branch or division, a merger, consolidations or a sale of assets, or, in the unlikely event of insolvency, we may transfer your data to the responsible authorities, the appointed insolvency administrator and/or the potential transaction partners.
There is no further transfer to third parties.